As per the latest RBI circular, heavy emphasis is added on security in payments. As a part of CISO Platform BFSI webinar series in association with FireCompass, this panel discussion will touches upon what the RBI regulations mean for the banks.
Top Discussion Points
- Understanding RBI mandate for payments sector: Key elements of preparedness
- Key risks and threats for the payments sector
- How to structure your security program to get ready for RBI?
- What should be part of your people, process and technology stack?
- Success and failure factors
Ananth MS (Moderator):
The panel was moderated by Ananth MS, CISO, FireCompass and was previously the CISO of Jana Bank. Ananth is a security veteran with over 30years of experience. He has been helping organizations to improve Security posture by advising them on Governance Risk and Compliance.